Logan has had a really hard time trying to get off the binky and bottle, so I'm trying to be a tough mom and say no. Well today after Logans nap he was asking for a bottle I told him no and left it at that. I was outside waiting for Braxton to get home from school and I could hear the microwave running. I walked around the corner and Logan had pulled the barstool up to the microwave got himself a bottle and then actually started the microwave. There was no milk in the bottle, he just wanted the bottle. I have no idea how he new how to do this. I guess he watched me one to many times.

The funny thing is, is he doesn't even drink it he just carrys it around the house until it gets cold
and then he's done with it.

Look at those puppy dog eyes. How do you resist that!!
2 comments:
I don't think I could say no to those eyes! Kamri will be turning 3 and I have yet to get her binki. This whole thing with Jace set her back!
That is hilarious. Rylie's latest fetish is with the microwave as well. I seriously don't know where they learn these things. I once found her trying to cook an entire package of hot dogs!! AHhhh!! I'm not a real stickler with the binkies and bottles. You really CAN'T resist their little faces sometimes.
Anyways, I was just thinking. How is it that you kick so much butt!?! And all by yourself? You seriously amaze me. You have the 3 cutest kids ever who always look clean and dressed nice, they are polite and happy, you always look darling, you work full time (and crazy hours), your house is clean(and even decorated for the holidays), your christmas pictures are taken, and cards under-way, the house is all- aglow with Christmas lights that YOU (not your husband) put up, and you are always up to something fun with your boys. I know that is just tipping the ice-burg. HOLY CRAP WOMAN!! You are putting the rest of us to shame!! I sure do love ya!
I better get working on Christmas... huh?
Post a Comment