Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Pictures


OK, so I'm back to my normal happy self. I love Christmas so I usually start a little early. Today me and Braxton set up the Christmas tree. I decided it was time to go get our yearly family pictures done for our Christmas cards and also the boys all needed there birthday pictures done. This is something I love to do but also dread. But, the boys all did very well, and I think they turned out ok.

4 comments:

The Sjoblom Family said...

Your boys are darling. I don't know how you do it. I can't even imagine 3 crazy boys....however, girls are pretty crazy too. You look amazing and your kids are darling. I hope you have some better luck coming your way. You are in my prayers.

Mindi D said...

Those are adorable!! I love christmas too, we are putting lights up this weekend and my family is making fun of me! I say it only lasts a month if you wait til december and i want it to last longer!! Your boys are all so handsome!

Jamie said...

Very cute pictures! I love them! I am right there with you, I used to put Christmas decorations up by now, but now I feel like I should wait until after York's birthday, just to be fair to him. So you know what I will be doing on Nov 19th!

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh, those are so cute! Your boys are so adorable. Where did you get them done?