Saturday, November 1, 2008

I got Tagged

I was excited to post our Halloween pictures but I'm at work today so maybe I'll get to it tonight. But I was tagged so here it goes.

7 things I can do....
1. Raise three boys by myself, keep my house cleaned most of the time (to my standard) and work.
2. Make a really good Lasagna, I always split it in two pans and give one away to one of my lucky nieghbors.
3. Blog!!
4. I can take care of very sick babies at work.
5. I can run a mile (ya-hoo) I'm working on getting further.
6. I can cry on a whim.
7. I can somehow keep laughing about all my problems even though life sucks.

7 Things I cant do...
1. I know this is really bad and I am working on it, but I seem to never remember or want to read to my kids.
2. Keep a husband. (well I guess really pick a good one) Ha Ha Ha.
3. Stay away from fast food.
4. I have the biggest fear for speaking in public.
5. Make a joke, somehow I always forget it half way and ruin the whole thing.
6. I can not lie, but I actually think this is the best quality you could have.
7. I am very bad at keeping secrets, I cannot keep my mouth shut, my life is an open book.

7 things that attracted me to my hubby...
Ok so we will skip this one, and make up a new one.

7 Things I want in a Husband...
1. I want a husband that is very trustworthy, and willing/wanting to share every secret with me.
2. I want a husband that will love me and want to be my best friend forever and always.
3. I want a husband that loves the church and wants an eternal family.
4. I want a husband that wants to be good husband and father as much as I want to be a good wife and mother.
5. I want a husband that I can laugh with.
6. I want a husband that will take care of me and my boys.
7. I want a husband thats good looking, makes lots of money, has a six pack, drives a sweet car, and will take me all over the world. Ha Ha Ha.

7 Things I always say...
1. Are you kidding me.
2. Can everyone just be quiet for a minute.
3. Where do you want to go for lunch.
4. I love you too. Braxton tells me at least 10 times a day that he loves me, And he'll tell his brothers too, he's so cute.
5. I'm so tired.
6. Aaagggghhhh!!
7. Can you watch my kids.

7 Things I Love to Eat...
1. Pizza
2. Lasagna
3. Pizza
4. Turkey sandwiches from Training Table.
5. Pizza
6. Alice Springs Chicken from Outback. Yum
7. Olive Garden. (Tour of Italy)

7 People I'm tagging
1. Angie
2. Mindi
3. Mandi
4. Brooke
5. Jamie
6. Alecia
7. Mandy R.

3 comments:

Sherice said...

Good one Erica. I love that your staples still include pizza PiZzA and more PIZZA!! Oh, and lasagna. ha ha! And you are going to find that hubby one day because you are an amazing person. Now get back to work ;)

Jamie said...

You are amazing! I love how you have such a sense of humor. We need to plan another friend dinner cuz it seems like it has been awhile :)

Angie Birkeland said...

Thanks for tagging me, but you won't find me taking the time to write all that down. I'm not a star blogger like you are....