Braxtons front tooth has just been hanging there all week. We worked on it a little every night, but this morning why I was brushing his teeth I hurried and pulled it out. He was so excited, he had to take it to school. He has lost his two bottom teeth, but that was last year. He asked me if I could post it on our blog, so I got a picture. I always think of these years as the ugly years, but he's still pretty cute. My front teeth got knocked out when I was 2 or 3, and didn't grow back in until I was six. It was awful.
6 years ago




3 comments:
He is pretty cute! Koy keeps asking why his teeth aren't falling out.. I just keep saying they will soon! Weirdo.. I'm sorry your boys have been sick, I hope they get better!!
Way cute! Oakley can't wait for her teeth to start falling out!
He looks really cute. Scotland almost knocked her 2 front teeth out this summer. But instead of coming out they just died inside and are now a grey color. So I don't know which is worse....have no teeth or having grey teeth.
Post a Comment