
On Saturday night after work I decided it was finally time to brake out the fire pit and roast some marshmellows. At first I couldn't get it to start but then my nieghbor came over and fixed the wood and then it started right up. In the beginning it was just me, Log and Cooper but then I called Marcel and her family to come over. It ended up being a pretty fun night. Braxton and his buddies finally came home and enjoyed the fun. Marcel was making them excercise and run around the house so it would wear them out.

Braxton's baseball season finally ended. I did put him in a camp in a couple weeks. Overall he did pretty good for being the youngest on the team. His team was one of the best until the playoffs and then they choked. I even had to keep score on one of the games. Its not as easy as I thought it was, you had to keep track of everything, hits, errors, and runs. I guess I better get used to all this sports stuff now that I have three boys.

I also ran my first 5k race. I did the South Ogden Days with Mindi and her family. I ran it in 31 min and 48 seconds. I though I did pretty well I actually ran the entire time. I loved it. I hope there are more to come.

1 comment:
I love the firepit, that's awesome! Good job running, now you need to join cross fit! It's almost as addicting as running!
Post a Comment