Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Craig and Monica bought a boat last summer and lucky us get to go boating every once in a while. Last time we went I could not get up on the wake board or the waterskis. I used to do it but I hadn't tried in probably ten years, but last night I was able to get up on both. I didn't make it long because the water was really wavy and I would get scared so I would just let go. I cant take the risk of getting hurt ( I'll us that as my excuse). They also have this really fun tube the Braxton absolutely loves. He such a dare devil. Him and Lexi went on it by themselves and had such a good time. They just kept talking to each other the whole time. It was so funny. Logan actually fell asleep after a little bit.


That is me crashing!!!











No comments: