Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July

On the 4th on July I was lucky enough to work. (of course) The joys of being a nurse working holidays but my boys were still able to have a great day. They went to the parade with Grandma and Grandpa Leo, then they went back to there house and spent the day in the pool. After work I went over and had a barbaque then we went over and watched fireworks at Layton. The boys did ok for about 15 minutes and then the 2 little ones where ready to leave so I took off to beat the crowds. Last night the boys kept begging me to light some fireworks so I did and we had some sparklers and I had a bucket with only 1 inch of water and logan stuck his sparkler that was still going in the bucket and it started on fire. If freaked Braxton out and he ran and got the hose and put out the fire.









1 comment:

Sherice said...

How fun! Sorry you had to work, but it sounds like it turned out to be a fun night. Your boys are so dang cute- you are a great mom to them. I love your new paint. Those are the colors I've been craving lately, blue & orange! Love it! And there is a race this saturday if you aren't working- call me!