
This Christmas is one that I don't really care to remember, so I really didn't take that many pictures. It started out ok. I had to work Christmas Eve and had a pretty fun day. I was in a good mood. On the way home, I lost it. Life hit me hard, and I started thinking of everything stressing me out and was crying, (whats new). I came home to sick kids. I attempted to go to sleep but everytime I shut my eyes somebody would wake up coughing. I finally got Cooper back to sleep at 4:30 and what do you know. Braxton woke up. We opened presents and I think the boys were all satisfied with what they got. Me and the little ones went back to sleep for an hour or so, then we headed up to my parents. My boys all got some cool stuff. We laid around up there until it was time to go to my grandma's. We had a good dinner, but I was very overwhelmed. We finally came home about 6 o'clock. All the boys were crying and throwing fits. I finally got them to bed. I was exhausted. But, my night continued with Cooper waking up all night long again. Next year will be better.
4 comments:
I am so sorry that you are having such a hard time. You don't deserve this. You are a great mom and a great nurse. I hope that next year is a better year. I am here if there is anything I can do to help you. I'd be more than happy to watch your boys for a while so you can have a few moments for you.
Maybe you can borrow Logan's Hulk hands and expend some built up anger towards a certain someone. I'll call you!
You look like the best mom! I can't drag myself out in the cold snow to play. Here's wishing you a wonderful New Year! Hope it only gets better:)
Looks like the kids had a good Christmas... you are a really good mom!! We need to get together again!!
Post a Comment