Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Family

I went to a divorce class tonight and they talked about how divorce affects the children. It made me sad that this has to be part of my kids lives. I must be doing an ok job at keeping everything realitivly normal for them because right before I left Braxton was looking at Cooper smiling and said "were such a happy family". It makes me smile to think that my kids are happy and laughing, yes, we do have many moments and I have lost control but my kids still know there loved and cared for. We will make it through this and hopefully one day we will all be better people because of it.

4 comments:

Sherice said...

Your kids are so happy! You are such a great Mom to them. Hope you have a Happy New Years!! May 2009 be a step up from 2008!!

Mindi D said...

They will be stronger because of it! It's better to do it when they are young in my opinion. Mine divorced when i was 8 and i just never knew any different! Good luck, you are a good mom and a strong women!

Jamie said...

You are doing a really good job!! Keep it up and stay strong!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

You are a great mom and thats what counts!! By the way I put on the outfit you got Owen at my baby shower on Ella (remember you bought a girls outfit) and I can't begin to tell you how adorable it was!!!!