Monday, December 8, 2008

Snow Time

My kids love the snow. First thing when they got home and saw all the snow they quickly got there gear on and headed out to play. After school they were back out there. I on the other hand dont like cold weather at all. But I think this year I'm going to have to suck it up and take them sleding or build snow creatures. I have some really fun memories of winter time when I was young.


Just a quick update on Cooper. He is now sitting up and rolling all over the place. I will lay him on the floor and the next thing I know he is acrossed the room. He is such a happy baby. He is always smiling and I can actually put him down now without him screaming. Logan is finally warming up to him after six monthes. He now plays peek a boo with him and trys to make him laugh. It is so cute.

4 comments:

Krystal Cameron said...

Looks like they had tons of fun!! Your such a great mom!!! ;)

Jamie said...

Did they make a snowman? How fun! I'm with you though, I'm not a big fan of playing in the snow either. When it snows enough to go sledding, you should come to glassman park with us, it is way fun!

Heidi said...

My kids are the same way. I hate cold too!!!! I would much rather be hot than cold. I wanted to ask you something to. I cannot go to the party on monday and I feel really terrible, but I didn't get enough time to switch shifts. The girl won't trade me. I have no pto either. Tell mindi I am sorry and I really wanted to come. I am really upset over it.

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Cute kids...and by the way I dont think we ever get sleep again until they move out!