Monday, October 26, 2009

Logan Turned 3!!

A few weeks ago Logan turned 3.... For his birthday I took him and Braxton to see the circus. The boys and I had a great time, after we came home and had cake and opened presents. Logan is so funny. He's still a little slow on his talking but its getting there. He has such a different personality then Braxton. He loves to climb and get into everything. In fact the other day he fell out of his window that is about 10 feet of the ground. Thank goodness for the angels watching over him that he was ok. I still dont know what he was doing or how he managed to fall. He is always taking the camera and taking a million pictures. The kid never sleeps. He goes to bed late and wakes up early unlike the rest of us. He also loves music and loves to dance. Me and his brothers love him so much and are so glad he is part of this family.














1 comment:

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Logan! He's a cutie :)