
Braxton started his first season of basketball. I was so excited because when they handed him his jersey it was #24 which was my number when I was young. He was so funny during the game, he kept pulling this funny face maybe I can catch it on camera one of these time. He did so good. He was actually a little aggressive which is good for Braxton. His Grandma and Grandpa gave us a basketball hoop so we'll have to start practicing shooting and dribbling. He forgot to dribble quite a bit in the game.
3 comments:
Basketball looks like his kind of sport, he's probably a natural :)
That is a great number! It is my brother's number in football! And before that it was My grandpas, then my dad's and also my husbands! That's awesome!
He is so cute! I can't believe our boys are getting so big. WEIRD!!
Post a Comment