Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cute Little Amy!

On friday my cute little "sister" Amy graduated (in case you dont know her this is Chads little sister). She was so excited. As she walked across to get her diploma the crowd cheered. She is well known at Davis High. She has been cheering on the sidelines while her dad coached the football games since I have known her. She has such a great spirit. I remember when me and Chad were dating I loved to take her with us. She was so much fun. We are so proud of you Amy! We love you!!!I think she was about 8 here. Me and Chad took her down to 49th street gallaria.

After the graduation we went over and had a barbaque. The boys had so much fun in this little car and playing baseball.












1 comment:

Jamie said...

Cute little Amy is all grown up! Wow!! I love her, she is so cute!