Saturday night when I got home from work Logan had a fever. Which really isn't anything new. This kid is constantly sick. He gets everything and then gets it worse then anyone. This started the day he was born which led him to 3 days in the NICU. Well, throughout the night he coughed and coughed and then threw up and then coughed some more. I think I got 1 hour of sleep. Sunday morning I took him to the Doctor and he got an xray and it looked like crap. To make things worse while he was getting the xray Braxton started throughing up. He sent us to the hospital for some more labs and gave us some albuteral treaments and an antibiotic. Last night he actually had a good night and slept from 10 until 10 this morning, the problem was Cooper he started to cough and not be able to sleep. Today I had a followup with our doctor and found out Logan has RSV and most likely that is what Cooper has too. I also took Braxton with me because he was not feeling good and now he has some awful bug too, fevers soar throat, achy body, and emesis. Today actually wasnt so bad we have all been exhausted and taking naps. The Doctor told me the next 4 days will probably get bad, so I guess I wont be going to work.
6 years ago



5 comments:
That sucks Erica, I'm so sorry. It's hard enough when one kid gets sick, let alone having them passing the bug around to each other! I hope they get feeling better soon.
That sounds awful! You poor thing! Hopefully you don't get it now, but the odds aren't that good... hang in there!
Hang in there! That is crappy! I hope everyone gets feeling better soon!
Sucks....and then some more. I am so sorry to hear all 3 are feeling crappy. Take it easy and sleep sleep sleep if you can. Spring is coming soon....
Oh no! That is awful! I'm so sorry. It's no fair that when one person in the family gets something, inevitably everyone will have it. I hope you aren't sick too. That makes everything fifty thousand times harder to deal with. Let me know if I can help at all. I'm more than willing
I hope everyone is on the mend soon.
Post a Comment