Monday, March 30, 2009

March

It been a long time since my last blog so here are all the updates from over the past month.
First of all I had my birthday. I turned 29. It wasn't all that great, no cake, no presents it was pretty much just another day. I did get to go out to eat with my mom and sister. I dont have a great feeling about this year. I think I will just try to survive and take it day by day. I'm hoping my 30's are going to be a lot better.
We went to St. George this last weekend with Monicas family and it was nice and warm we went shopping and swimming the only problem was my kids ended up getting sick, mostly Logan. He had fevers and a rash, we spent a couple evenings at the Doctors. I was a little overwhelmed. I wasn't getting much sleep because we all slept together and one would cough and wake the other one up. Needless to say we ended up coming home a day early. We actually made it home in 4 hours no pit stops, nothing. I pretty much cried the whole way home. I think driving in a car by myself for so long gave me time to reflect on all the crap that has happened, but I'm fine now. Sorry but there are no pictures. I took my camera but I came home with nothing.

Cute little Cooper had been standing up with the furniture and walking with it for a while now. On the 23rd I was at my moms and Cooper was standing up and started to walk across the room to me. He probably took about five steps. Since then every time he has tried he gets way to excited and falls. These are cute pictures of the faces he pulls when he tries.


Today while I was playing on the computer I looked over and Logan and Cooper where playing together with the kitchen, it was so cute Logan is finally warming up to Cooper. Hopefully they will become best of friends. Braxton is growing like a weed everytime I turn around I am having to buy him the next size up. Good thing the other boys have hand me downs. He is doing really good in school and starting to read. He is such a good brother and is always tring to include Logan in everything. Logan waits for him after school and will run up and give him a hug. It is priceless!!!!

8 comments:

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

Your boys are so cute! I hope this year turns out to be better than you think.

Kath said...

Erica - Sorry to read that you have been having a rough time. I don't know what all has happened with you, but I really hope that things turn around for you and you have a wonderful year! Your boys are lucky to have such a wonderful Mom that loves them so much... and you are lucky to have them. Kids are the greatest things in the whole world! Hope you are having a great day!

The Sjoblom Family said...

Oh I so know how the crying goes. Lately I have been an emotional basketcase. Everything seems crazy and not going the way I planned. Hang in there...I will pray for you if you will pray for me ;) Pray for Survival!!!!

Jamie said...

I think everybody needs a good cry to let it out... I've been emotional as well :) Sorry you had such a down birthday, all of us girlfriends need to take you to dinner!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Your boys are adorable. Sorry, about the rough time. Emotions have been getting the best of me lately! I would have baked you a cake! I had to bake my own this year!

Sherice said...

Hey girl. I've been meaning to call you, sorry I'm a bad friend. Hope things are looking up, and Cooper's face is the cutest thing!! Parker has been pulling a similar face lately. They are just growing up so fast. Let's do dinner soon.

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

I want to squeeze his little cheeks!!!!

Heidi said...

Erica- Sorry things have been going so badly. I hope your wrong about this year. I hope it is much better than your predictions. If you ever need to vent I'm just "downstairs"! Your boys are so cute! We need to get together sometime. Zach and Braxton are the same age!