Monday, April 27, 2009

VEGAS

Last Wednesday my friends from work were all heading down to Vegas I was supposed to stay but last minute I changed my mind and booked my flight. I am so glad I did. I had the best time. We would lay out by the pool and shop during the day and at night we would go out dancing.
This dude in the picture is some guy my friends picked up on the plane.








4 comments:

Mindi D said...

I really hope it wasn't JUST like your senior trip..that might be really really bad! Have you watched the Natalee Halloway movie yet? Yikes.

Erica said...

Ok it wasn't just like our senior trip just the dancin and laying out part.

Mandy said...

Oh cute pictures! It looks like you guys had so much fun!! I'm glad you took a last minute flight out there. Spontaneous trips are always the best.

Sherice said...

I'm glad you had a good time. I am craving a day or two just laying in the sun doing NOTHING!! So jealous! I hope you behaved yourself down there ;) Remember who you are and what you stand for Erica!! There- I've given you the mom lecture. You deserved to have a good time :). Love ya!!