I have been really bad this week and I have not blogged. I did however get on every day and read all your blogs, I just really havent had anything exciting happen. Which in my life is good. I took Braxton shopping on Monday to spend some of his birthday money, and he bought a skeleton halloween costume and a fishing pole-you know the one they show on tv that shoots the cast out. I don't even know how to fish, hopefully somebody will take him. Before we even got home Braxton had his costume on. When he got out of the car he ran in the backyard and scared all the kids playing. Logan was a little jeolous so I had to dig out one of Braxtons old costumes, The Skunk. It was so cute Logan was so excited he kept saying "unck, unck". They've been dressing up everyday. Wednesday Braxton had his soccer game. They did ok. He is just not the aggressive type, when the ball is coming he runs the other way. On Friday Braxton went on a campout with his friends from church. He said he had a great time. Me, Logan and Cooper sat home and watched curious george all night. Which brings me to my next topic. I cannot wait for all the new shows to start. I have been watching kid shows for the last few months. I have actually started to get my kids to bed e

arlier so that by the time they start I can start having some time to myself to sit and watch what I want to watch. My favorite shows are- Greys Anatomy, Ugly Betty, One

Tree Hill, Dancing with the Stars, Brothers and Sisters, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, and The Practice. I cant wait!!!
4 comments:
I thought I was the only one who watched ONE TREE HILL! I am glad to know there is someone out there that loves it too!
I'm excited for new shows too! I can't get them all recorded i have to many to watch! My favorites, greys anatomy, 90210(it's good, you should watch it!!) prison break, biggest loser, desperate housewives! AHH to many to handle! I'm glad you are doing well. Koy wants to be a skeleton to this year! Funny boys! btw were you really posting at 2 am? You crazy girl!!
Uh, I just have to tell you that I'm a fan of the Secret Life of the American Teenager as well, however, I have been mocked relentlessly by my husband for it. Its nice to know I don't stand alone.
PS I was blogging at 2 in the morning just because I was at work and trying to stay awake.
Post a Comment