Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cooper




Cooper is almost 4 months old and is getting cuter everyday. He is laughing and smiling. When he wakes up at 6 o'clock in the morning he always has the biggest grin on his face and everytime I change his diaper he just laughs. He's getting a little better at not being held all day, but he still needs tons of attention, which might be hard being the 3rd child and all. For some reason I can not get enough of him, I just kiss him and love him all day long. Maybe because he's my last I just have to soak up every minute. They grow up so fast. Heres more cute pictures!!!

2 comments:

Sherice said...

Erica!! He is the CUTEST thing!! I can see why you can't get enough of him. I have the same crush on my little Parker. I just LOVE to kiss his gummy little mouth and chubby cheeks! I think our boys are going to have fun together when they get a little bigger! :)

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh, Cooper is so cute!! You just make the most beautiful boys! I loved your birthday blog about Braxton. You can just tell he's a sweetheart by looking at him. Thank you again for the adorable outfit for Cutler. I can't wait to put him in it.