Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthay Braxton



We celebrated Braxtons birthday yesterday. He woke up in the morning a little grumpy as he walked down the stairs I started singing happy birthday and dancing. I did get a little grin from him. At school they made him a book, which he loves. At night the family all came over and had cake and icecream and of coarse opened presents. Today we are going to the kangaroo zoo with all his friends. He is having his party combined with one of his best friends Eathen. Me and his mom will be taking 16 kids. Ahhh. What were we thinking. Braxton is now 6 years old. I cant believe it. He has been a wonderful son. I always get comments from parents how sweet he is. He will do whatever any of his friends tell him to do, which he learned at an early age having his cousin Lexi boss him around. Its not always so good though because lately he's been doing things he's not supposed to and he always sais so and so told me to do it. Braxton may not be the smartest kid on the block but he sure is funny. He is always cracking jokes. I just have to look at him and I laugh. His teacher at school tells me the same thing. Braxton has tons of friends and a few girl friends. I keep finding out all these girls he's kissed (that goes along with he'll do anything anyone tells him to do). For the most part Braxton is a great kid and I'm sad to see him grow up so fast. We have had some fun times. We love you Brax! Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

Mindi D said...

Happy Birthday Brax! I can't believe he is 6! WOW time flies doesn't it? That sounds like a fun birthday he had! Your boys are all darling and they all look alike! I love it!

Sherice said...

Holy Cow!! I can't believe Brax is 6!! Where does the time go-I can totally remember going to see you at the hospital right after you had him. You were the first of our friends to have a REAL baby!! AHHH...it was SO weird, and here we are 6 years later-and TONZ of kids! I can't get over it. Anyways, your blog looks DARLING-I love it!! Happy Birthday Braxton!! Hope you guys have fun at the kangaroo zoo- good luck!!