One day we took a little ride through Yellowstone. We saw plenty of Elk and Buffalo. We went and walked around the paint pots and saw the famous Old Faithful. We took a little hike to see the upper falls, and drove around a beautiful lake.
6 years ago



5 comments:
What a fun little vacation! You are such a cute family! We missed seeing you when we came to Primary's on Jace's Birthday. We missed you, Amber and Angie! Bummer!
Wow girl you've been busy! I need to get to updating my blog too! So jealous of your vacation, looks like so much fun for kids! I'm thinking we need to get together soon to catch up, it's been awhile!
I am so glade you posted new pics. I love to see the boys and they look soooo happy, which makes me happy. We are truely happy for you and you deserve this finally!! Don't forget us and know we would love to babysit any time.
I cant believe how big your boys are! They are so cute and you look great too! You look really happy..Im glad you found a good guy!
I cant believe how big your boys are! They are so cute and you look great too! You look really happy..Im glad you found a good guy!
Post a Comment