

Where has the time gone. I cant believe Braxton is eight years old. He has grown up so fast. He looks like he is 10. He is almost as tall as Grandma Leo. Braxton is getting pretty smart. He likes his friends maybe a little too much because he throws a fit if he cant play. He is getting so good in all the sports that he plays. Braxton also got babtized on September 4th. He is so lucky that he has an awsome stepdad that was able to babtize and confirm him. Russ did a fantastic job and it was very spiritual. He was the only one in the ward this month so I had to put the program together. Monica and Lexi gave talks and did well. When Russ babtized Brax all the little kids started to laugh. It was really funny.
1 comment:
How exciting! How awesome for Russ to be able to baptize him! I love the pictures of your happy little family!
Post a Comment