
These pictures were taken by my brother Nick on Christmas. He got himself a new camera and has been taking some wonderful pictures. The boys are doing great. Logan is talking so much better, it is so nice to finally be able to understand him. We still struggle a bit but it is much improved and YEA he is finally potty trained, thank goodness. Braxton is doing great. We cant wait for it to get just a little warmer so he can go play outside with all his friends. Cooper is so dang funny, I cant stand it. He pulls the cutest faces ever. The one below is how he looks evertime I look back in the car. He just gives me this little grin. Theres not to much going on these days and thats why I havent blogged for a while. I kind of like it. We actually have a normal boring life right now but get ready because baseball season is about to begin and Braxton and Logan are both going to be playing. Im not quite sure how im going to manage that yet but we will see.



1 comment:
I have decided that boring is GOOD!
Post a Comment