Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Disney On Ice

This last weekend was wonderful. Friday night me and Russ took the boys to see World of Fantasies. The boys loved it, including Cooper. This was the first time I have taken him and he did great. They all especially loved the cars. Logan wanted to buy fairy wings but I had to decline, ha ha. They were really cute. On Saturday we took the boys swimming in Bountiful, it was really fun. It so nice to have someone else that is totally willing to help me out and go do all this fun stuff with the boys. Saturday night me and Russ actually got to go out by ourselves. We went and saw "Shes Out of my League", it was so dang funny. I loved it.

3 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

Cutest little family! So glad to see you HAPPY!

Sherice said...

I agree, you guys all look so happy! I love it!! Glad you had a fun weekend. Happy Birthday!!

Sherice said...

Um, you need to post something on here about your news, and a pic of that ring. Because you know I don't facebook girl! Please, just for me?????