Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Start of a good year

Tonight we had a good night. It started off with Braxton making dinner, meatloaf. As he was mixing it all together he said "this feels awesome". Gross, I hate touching hamburger. He actually ate all his dinner though because he made it. We also had corn and everyone ate it. (if you didn't know we never eat vegetables, part of my new years resolution). After dinner we had a nice family home evening. Our lesson was on being good and helping mom out. Braxton is really struggling lately. Wonder why? We then played hide and go seek, one of Braxtons favorite. Logan can never stop laughing so I always know where to find them. Then we had desert. Yum. The boys decided to get in the bath. They all had a good time. I took some pictures because they were so cute.
This picture is after I came back from getting Cooper dressed. They are two little mischievious boys.
For once the boys sat in there room and watched a movie why I watched The Bachelor and The Secret Life of an American Teenager. They did fall asleep in their beds but by morning they were in mine.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm so impressed you got all your kids to go to sleep in their own beds. I'm sure getting them to stay there all night will take some time. Sounds like you're off to a good start. I made some New Years Resolutions, but haven't actually started them yet. How pathetic is that?!

Mindi D said...

I'm so proud of you for getting them to bed AND eating their veggies! Good job! Keep it up, you'll be glad you did! I have not made any resolutions. How bad am i? I really need to sit down and work on something.

Jamie said...

That's awesome you made some resolutions and are sticking to them! Way to go!! I can't believe how big Cooper is getting... wow!!

Daryl and Ashley said...

I too hate touching hamburger!