6 years ago
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Here I go again
So its been a couple monthes since I have gone off and I'm struggeling, so here it goes. And yes, I have forgotten to take my antidepressent this week. It's sad that my life has come to this, remembering to take a small pill so I can make it through the day without crying. I am realizing very quickly that I hate being single (again). Maybe thats why I kept getting married so quick and making the wrong choices. Trust me I will not make this mistake again. I will not rush into getting married but oh how I would love to have somebody in my life. Some people say you just need to figure out how to be on your own for 5 years and then date, I think thats a bunch of bull @#$%. I've been on my own for the last 10 years and I hate it. I think I need to stop watching the Bachelor and watching all these girls fall in love or reading these love story's like the "Lucky One". By the way thank you who ever gave that to me for christmas, he is my favorite author and the book is amazing. Ok so you get the point, I am lonely but not only that I am stressed out to the max. This single mom thing is awful. I am trying to be a great mom but man am I tired. I feel like I have to go overboard and be there mom, dad, friend, finacial supporter, teacher and counceler. I cant keep up with all of it. I am totally overwhelmed. Sometimes I think about just dropping the kids off at grandmas and hoping on the first plane I see. I am so ready for a vacation. Ok I'm done ranting. I know I am not the only one going through difficult times and you are all in my prayers. One day I will be thankful for this time but right now its really hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and look up to you for what you are doing for those boys. You are incredible even when it seems hards. Hang in there! My thoughts and prayers are with you. And if you need someone to watch the boys I'd be happy to have them :)
Hang in there, I've told you this already but I wouldn't want to trade places with you even in my situation. You are a strong person and I hope you keep staying strong, it gives me hope! We are all here for one purpose or another and right now you need to remember you are here for those 3 boys! They need you to be their 'everything' right now so hang in there. I'm so sorry, it'll get better, it has to cause it can't get worse, right?! :)
You are doing awesome! I can't believe all of the hats that you wear and all that you do... you have every reason to stress out! It will get better!
I look up to you so much. Every time I hear about what you cooked for the boys or what you did for the boys I'm amazed. I could never even fill one of the shoes you are filling right now. Before you know it you will be married to the perfect guy and your burdens will be lightened. Its all just on a different time table that we can't control. P.S. I'm coming back to work on Saturday. I'm excited to see everyone.
Kim told me about your post and so I had to read it. I am in awe of single moms like you and all they have to go through. It's hard enough to be a married mom, but then throw in being single and I'm sure it compounds everything. Just know that your boys are so lucky to have a wonderful mother who loves them. And who is struggling for them because you want what's best for them. I hope you get help from family and friends and others who love you and want you to succeed. Good Luck! You are doing great by the way!
Sounds like it's time for another friend night. Hang in there. You're stronger than you realize, I think you're amazing.
yes it does sound like another friend night, but please don't do it on a Monday!!! You are the best and try to focus on the good... I am sure it is really tough, but you can do it. You are one tough mom.. Don't be afraid to call either I would love to hear from you. BE STRONG!!!
Heidi
When life gets you down, just remember that you have tons of friends to support you! One day soon, all of the good that you do is going to come back to you. You will be so happy you won't know what to do with yourself! I can't wait to see it! And if it gets really hard, just remember that some day it will all be worth it. Good luck!
Post a Comment