Sunday, August 10, 2008

St. George

We just got home from St. George and had a wonderful time. Of coarse I forgot my camera so I have no pictures but I can tell about it. We pretty much went swimming 2 times a day. Braxton and Lexi got really good they were swimming underwater and jumping into the deep all by themselves and of coarse Logan had to follow them so he was even jumping in I had to hold his hands but he would go underwater and everything he has no fear. We also went school shopping for Braxton ( I cant believe I'm school shopping). We went to a movie and also hung out with grandma and grandpa. We had a great time.

3 comments:

Sherice said...

Hey you-It sounds like you guys had a great time!! Way to go Braxton swimming on his own-that is exciting!! I'm sure Logan will quickly follow suit. That is so weird you are school shopping--when did this happen?!! Our kids are growing so fast...crazy stuff!! Let's do dinner soon. Call me!

Jamie said...

Sounds like fun! I'm with you on the school shopping... it just seems so weird!

Mindi D said...

Your boys are so cute! I can't believe you have kids in school!! I'm a year behind but i'm sure i'll be feeling it next year!! Just think, when they're all in school we can do lunch and fun things ALL day!!