Sunday, August 17, 2008

Aaaaaagh....

Aaaaagh.......
So, many of you know that my life has been turned upside down. For the most part we are doing ok, but I do have my moments where I just want to scream and wake up from this nightmare. Sometimes I wonder why my life is so full of drama, but to be honest I would do everything again to have my three wonderful boys. Every trial I've been through I have learned some very good lessons and I think I am a better person today because of them. When I was growing up I thought I would just have this perfect little life, was I in for a shock. I have endeared a lot more then people my age have gone through, but I have to keep reminding myself that I'm ok and I will get through this. One of these days my luck has to change. My boys are doing well, there a little more clingy then usual but thats about all. They keep me going at home so I really don't have time to think about things, which is good. Sorry you all had to read this pitty party for myself but really I'm doing fine I'm just having a moment.

5 comments:

Winders said...

You are such a good mom and a really good nurse too! Your boys are adorable!

Mindi D said...

Just keep on truckin! Things will get better, they have to!!

Jamie said...

You're an awesome person!!! I can't believe what you have gone through and you are still so positive in so many ways! The only way to go is up from here!

Duggers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherice said...

Erica, I can't believe what you've been through in the last 7 years. I think you are an awesome person, and a GREAT mom. You are always doing fun things with your kids, and you are such a FUN friend. I always LOVE talking to you cause you make me laugh. You are right, there is a reason for everything. Your boys are all such good boys, and stinkin' ADORABLE!! and it is because they have you. This is the hardest stage of my life right now-and I don't know how you are doing it alone. Just know that you are doing a GREAT job, and hang in there because I know it will get better. And I am here if you need help of any kind :) Love ya!!