Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Funny Kids

My kids have said and done some funny things lately so I thought I better write them down so I dont forget.All Braxton wants to do lately is play baseball. He asks me or Russ to go outside and play catch all day. If you tell him in a little bit he will ask you every 10 minutes until you go. I cant think of anything funny he has done lately but I didn't want to leave him out.


Logans new favorite sentence is "what the hell" Uh Oh, I wonder where he got that from? The other day Cooper stepped on Logans foot and Logan said "what the hell Cooper". I quickly told him we don't say that and then had to turn around and laugh.

Last Sunday we were driving down the street and Braxton asked what day it was, I said Sunday. Logan quickly started arguing with me and said its not Sunday. I said just becuase you didn't go to church doesn't mean its not sunday. The argument continued and he finally said "Mom there is no sun in the sky at all" Ha Ha.


Cooper is obbsessed with Batman. If you ask him his name he will say Batman. If you say no its Cooper he will say "Cooper Batman". He cant really say his C so he actually sais "Pooper".

Along with Batman he has a name for all of us. I am Cat, Logan is Superman, Braxton is Iron Man and Russ is Robin or Tiger. He is so funny he is always saying "come on Superman".

He is finally potty trained but instead of saying I have to go to the bathroom he sais "im peeing" and will take off running to the bathroom.

Monsters are his big thing right now. At night he will always come in and say "Monsters in my room." Russ or I will go in and usually come out with a toy or something he considers the monster that night.

Cooper has carried around this football blanket my mom made for Braxton a while back it was getting kind of old so I asked my mom to make him a new one. Now he carries his "football gangit and his new gangit."

Everything Cooper does is funny. Russ and I just sit and laugh at him all the time. Its really hard to get mad at him when he's so cute.

1 comment:

Sherice said...

Heehee! Isn't it awesome when they bust out the swear words? Proud moments for sure:) Glad to hear you had a great birthday!