Today after being up for 24 hours I went with Braxton on his first fieldtrip. We went to Hales Theater. I personally thought it was a very lame fieldtrip but after talking with Braxton he said he had a great time, and now he wants to be an actor. After we were done I came home and tried to get some rest. I was interupted every 20 min, but at least I got a little sleep in. A few nights ago some friends and I had a fondue party and my boys saw all the stuff I was taking and said they wanted to do it do. So after dinner tonight we proceeded to have chocolate covered strawberry's. Yum. I found this awsome chocolate that you just melt in the microwave. It is so yummy. The boys devowered the stuff. We had such a great time.
5 comments:
Dude I love chocolate covered anything!! I'm going to have to buy some of that so I can chocolate coat my vegetables.
What a great mom you are!! I know it has been awhile, but I am always wondering how you and the boys are doing. Caleb reallllllllllly misses Braxton so maybe we can have a play date or something. Please let us know if we can ever help out with those adorable boys. You look GREAT by the way!!
HOw fun!! Looks like you guys had a great time together. Those are the things your boys will remember! You are such an awesome momma!! I love that Coop even got in on the action!
Erica Your Boys are so big and so cute! I think that is so fun I would be thinking ahead at the mess my kids would make and decide beforehand that I wouldn't do it, but you've made me rethink messy activities with the kids! :)
That is so fun!! I love chocolate MMM!! The makeup is funny too, they pay attention that's for sure!
Post a Comment