This weekend we headed back down to St. George for one last boating adventure. I was not the greatest at taking pictures, I only came home with five. Everytime I was on the boat I forgot to grab my camera. On Friday we went to the lake by St. George. Craig brought his boat and we went on the big water tube. My little Braxton is a dare devil. He loves to go fast and catch waves. It scares me to death because Im afraid he'll fall off. Braxton and Lexi were having a great time finding seashells. On Saturday we left the little ones home with grandma and grandpa and headed up to Lake Mead. The wind was blowing really hard, so the waves were huge. We attempted to go on the tube but it didn't last long.We only spent two
hours there and then madeare way back to St. George. Although we didn't get much boating in, it was nice to just get away for a few days.
Uncle Nick hang'n with Cooper


Tyler loved playing in the sand!!!



2 comments:
We were in St. George too!! I wish I would've known and we could've met for lunch or something! Looks like you had fun!!
Wow, a weekend away sounds so nice, I'm jealous. I'm not going to have one of those for quite a while, seeing as I only have two weeks left to be childless. You have the cutest kids.
Post a Comment